[AIChE] AIChE Minor Board Nominations Open

AMANDA MAVRICOS amavrico at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 9 13:17:38 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Congrats again to the newly elected 2021-2022 AIChE E-Board. In case you were unable to make it to elections, our new E-Board is as follows:

  *   President: Tan Dao
  *   Vice President: Amanda Mavricos
  *   Treasurer: Anusha Srinivas

  *   Secretary: Samantha Magda

At this time, we are excited to open up nominations for AIChE’s 2021-2022 Minor Board. Positions on the Minor Board include Social Media Chair, Publicity Chair, ChemE Car Chair and Class Representatives. Responsibilities for each position are listed below:

  *   Social Media Chair
     *   Manages AIChE’s social media accounts.
  *   Publicity Chair
     *   Responsible for the creation of AIChE event posters and flyers.
  *   ChemE Car Chair
     *   Oversee participation in and completion of the AIChE Chem-E-Car project
     *   Appoint and remove members of AIChE to the Chem-E-Car committee
     *   Preside over all meetings and competitions of the Chem-E-Car committee.
     *   Reserve and maintain the use of McLean X004 for club activities
     *   Obtain and store safely materials necessary for completion of the Chem-E-Car project

  *   Class Representatives
     *   Act as a liaison between AIChE and your class
     *   Promote AIChE events to your class

If you are interested in applying to any of these positions, please fill out the following form to nominate yourself: https://forms.gle/jqybg2A24KFFMtnn9. Please note that you can submit multiple applications if you would like to apply for multiple positions to best suit your response to each position.

The deadline for Minor Board applications is April 22nd at 11:59PM. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We look forward to reading your responses and selecting the next Minor Board!

Best,
Amanda Mavricos
Stevens Institute of Technology, 2023
B.E. Chemical Engineering
Secretary | American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Digital Marketing and Media Chair | Stevens Robotics Club
Secretary | Women’s Club Soccer