[AIChE] GBM# 2: Introduction to Elections! & The Engineering Olympics!

Aaliyah Rodriguez arodri14 at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 16 16:35:43 EST 2022

Hey everyone!

I hope your week is going well! I am here to announce our next GBM- get ready for the AlChE Introduction to Elections event!

[X]

Join us over snacks and drinks February 23rd 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM in room BC 219 where you'll get a better understanding of the different positions of our club!

ALSO!

GET HYPED because that same day at 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM we will be hosting The Engineering Olympics!

We would love to see you Wednesday, February 23rd in BC 320 where we'll challenge your periodic table skills among other challenges to win prizes and eat pizza!

A little healthy competition never hurt anyone. 😎

[X]

Sincerely,

Aaliyah Rodriguez

Secretary