[AIChE] AIChE NoJ Scholarship REMINDER

Lizzie Harmon lharmon at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 24 19:25:35 EST 2022

Hello Everyone!

Just as a reminder, the North Jersey AIChE scholarships are due Jan. 31st.
If you have applied, please send an email to either tdao at stevens.edu or
lharmon at stevens.edu with which scholarship you applied for. See the
previous email below:

"I hope you have had a wonderful start to 2022! The AIChE North Jersey
Section gives out scholarships to *Junior and Senior* student members of
AIChE each year. The application for these scholarships is attached to this
email.

When completing the application, please choose *one *scholarship to apply
for out of those offered to Stevens students or the RAI scholarships, and
send your completed *application and resume* to Peter Sibilski at
psibilski at alzousa.com. The deadline for submission is January 31, 2022.

The awards presentation will be at the AIChE NoJ spring meeting probably in
March. Our award recipients will also receive an award plaque from the CEMS
department at the end of this semester. For senior recipients, the plaque
will be presented on stage at Stevens Graduation Awards Night."

Good Luck!

Lizzie Harmon

*ChemE Car Chair*