[Choir] This week

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:50:22 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I hope you have been basking in the glow of your superb performance
Saturday night.

This week:

Tonight: no choir. I didn't realize this doesn't quite "go without
saying" until I got some questioning emails from conscientious choir
members, so accept my apologies for the late notice. You are free! Free!

Wednesday night: Jazz Band with Tori O'Connor (member of the voice
studio) and Jazz Rock Band with Eric Anderson, 8 pm, Bissinger, $2.
COME!

Thursday night: regular Choir time, regular Choir place - Choir party.
Please PAY UP to Ronen, come, and enjoy. And, be sure to clean up. AND,
be sure to bring your folder/music back, fully erased, if you have not
yet done so. At present, folders are stacked in the work study area. Do
not just toss them there - be neat. Alina is the boss on this issue.

Friday night: Strings recital, Music Room, 7 pm

SATURDAY NIGHT: 8 pm - two options:

Library: Martin, Joey and Michael are singing on the Music & Tech voice
& piano recital

DeBaun: The Concert Band and various ensembles are giving their big
year-end concert

Cheers,