[Choir] Thanks due to -

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 25 10:42:09 EDT 2008

Dear Choir,

First, I would like to thank all of you - for a very fine concert and
semester, and for the lovely gifts last night at the choir party.
Natalie, I am more tickled than I can say by your addition (anyone who
wasn't able to be there last night, you MUST come by my office at some
point to see Natalie's creation).

Thank you to Art (!?!) for the profound re-working of the lyrics to
"Sing me to Heaven." I will never hear that song in quite the same way.

Thank you to Ronen for being an organizing force behind the party and
so many other things, including the rather breathtaking amount - $500
plus - of donations collected in MJ's honor at the concert for the
American Cancer Society of Hoboken.

My one regret about last night is, of course, the absence of the
Thursday-class folk. I fear we'd have also lost people, and probably
more, with any non-choir night, however. Wish you'd been able to be
there.

If you have not yet returned your binder, PLEASE DO SO. Put it with the
others stacked on the counter in the work study area of the music room.

I'll be teaching a Tuesday (not Monday)-Thursday section of Music
Appreciation next semester, for those of you who are looking for a
Humanities credit and are interested. Choir and Stutes will be at their
regular times.

Good luck with finals and have a wonderful summer!

Best,
Bethany Reeves

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir