[Choir] Welcome Back!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:01:09 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

WELCOME BACK!!! I hope everyone had a great summer!

Choir will be starting this MONDAY, August 25, where you will meet
Stephanie, our new choir accompanist, and many (I hope) freshmen who are
interested in joining the choir...including our new Asst. Director of
Student Life, Kristie Damell. In addition, we'll provide some snackages for
the evening.

Also, I wanted to bring to your attention The Theater Company's auditions
for "The Secret Garden - A Concert Production" which I will be directing.
Auditions are on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 26 and 27, from 6-9pm. We are
no longer taking appointments - walk-ins only. But if you come between 6-8pm
either night, we'll see you. Please, though, if you plan to audition, check
the website for what you need to prepare AND the rehearsal schedule:
www.debaun.org Any questions, drop me an e-mail.

Once again, welcome back, and I'll see you on Monday evening!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
DeBaun Center for Performing Arts
The Theater Company at DeBaun
Stevens Institute of Technology
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org