[Choir] Messiah and Christmas Caroling

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:15:31 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

First, let me say CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful performance and event for
those who performed last Saturday night! The church members and local
audience who attended are still talking about it. With 140 in attendance and
over $300 raised for the Lunch Time Ministry, the first-annual Messiah Sing
was truly a success, thanks to all of you!

Next, this Thursday is Christmas Caroling across campus with the Brass
Ensemble. Looks like warm-ish weather, but maybe rainy, so dress
appropriately. I'll be mapping out our route, and we meet in the Music Room
at 6:30pm to warm-up and go thru our books. We will be singing at the
following locations as of right now (not in this order):

Colonial House (George Korfiatis)

Davis/Hayden Halls

600 block on Hudson (Tony Blazini, Nathalie Waite, etc.)

Jonas/Humphrey Halls

Pond House (party with Lex McCusker and other associated
deans/professors/etc.)

Alexander House (Michael Bruno)

The Weatheralls

Unfortunately, Hal and Elizabeth will not be home. Also, Maureen Weatherall
has just informed me that she will be traveling now on Thursday, but her
husband will be there to greet us and host the end-party for everyone.

Remember - ALL are welcome, so if you have friends that want to come along,
please bring them!

Hope to see you at 6:30pm on Thursday. If you can join us while on the
"road", feel free. Also, if you have a suggestion on where to stop, let me
know.

Thanks!

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org