[Choir] Solo auditions

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:53:45 EST 2008

Dear All,

In-my-studio solo auditions for "Seasons of Love" and "Canciones de
Cuna" will be held Monday and Thursday before Choir on March 3 & 6, and
after Choir on Monday the 3rd as well if need be.

I may also invite volunteers to take the solos in rehearsal when we are
working these pieces. If you are interested, please consider jumping in.

Re the quartet in James' piece: James & I have carefully considered the
needs of this small group, and have decided that we're going to do
non-auditioned, direct assignments.  Regular availability at rehearsals
and musical training, as well as singing skill, are all key here.

Best,