[Choir] Lateness

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:32:20 EST 2008

Dear Choir,

We start rehearsal at 6:45.

Being on time means BEING READY TO SING at 6:45. In place, ready to go.

Lateness is common, and has the effect of starting our rehearsals on a
note of sloppiness that is not to our advantage and is irritating to me
and to those who are on time.

Excepting those persons who have discussed specific necessities for
lateness with me, I am at a loss to understand why so many people are
showing up when we have already started warm-ups.

Respect your colleagues, me, and your own work in the Choir. Arrive 5
minutes ahead to pull things together, and be ready to start when we
start.

Thank you.