[Choir] Reh: DeBaun (BRING MUSIC); Sunday call times; dresses

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 20 02:15:24 EST 2008

Dear All,

1. Reminder: rehearsal tomorrow, Thursday 11/20, IS IN DEBAUN. BRING
YOUR MUSIC. Thank you.

2. Sunday calls:

11:00-12:30 tech rehearsal - come to stage (note: I will try to move
through this as quickly as possible and release you earlier)

12:30-2:00 released

2:00 CONCERT CALL - come to stage. You should be dressed at this point;
there is little room and little privacy backstage at DeBaun.

2:30 House opens

3:00 Concert curtain time

3. Dresses: according to Dave Z., who has been working with the vendor,
the dresses should arrive by tomorrow or Friday at the latest. IF THEY
COME TOMORROW: those of you who are still waiting for dresses, please
be ready to put them on (even if over jeans) at rehearsal so we can
mark hems. Everything will be hemmed on Saturday by Dave's costume
person.

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves