[Choir] Thank you

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 23 17:02:43 EST 2008

Dear All,

Thank you for a very fine concert today, and a special thanks to
everyone who pitched in with something above and beyond, whether
percussion, conducting, soloing, reading poetry or playing an
instrument. Extra special thanks to Dan and Melissa, who so generously
gave their time and talents to the Choir.

My very sincere apologies to Tristan, Becky, Brian and Alex - in the
second half, my eyes just did a skip over the running order, and I
completely blew it re your respective readings. I should have thought
to have instructed all readers to just grab the mic at the appropriate
time regardless of what I say or do; with so many details to keep
straight, it's just too easy for me to make mistakes of that kind. HUGE
apologies to all of you.

BTW, "Lauliku" seems to have been an audience favorite - I got a number
of comments on that one especially. Worth the fight! :-)

NO CHOIR TOMORROW NIGHT. Take a well-deserved night off. We will
reconvene next Monday night to prep "Messiah" repertoire. Don't forget
your music!

Thank you again -

Best,
BR