[Choir] Messiah Scores

Gustaf Rath grath at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:53:44 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that Dave Zimmerman and I are putting together
an order of Messiah Scores. These scores are the bound Schirmer edition that
you may have seen myself and a few other choir members reading from. All the
Messiah pieces we are working on in Choir are taken directly from this
edition. This is a great collection of music to have in your personal
library and one that will be useful to you as you continue singing beyond
the Stevens Choir - you'll be one of the cool kids at the Sing-Your-Own
Messiah concerts.

So how, you ask, can I get myself one of those crazy books? Simple. Bring $8
with you to rehearsal this Thursday (exact change will be greatly
appreciated as I don't have a cash box per se). If you don't attend choir on
Thursdays or have other concerns please contact me ASAP (grath at stevens.edu)
so we can work out some other arrangement. I apologize for the rush on this,
but we would like to get the order out by the end of the week so you can all
have your scores in time to make some use of them this year.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Gus

P.S. If you're reading this message, it means the choir list is working
properly and I should do a little dance. If any one of your choir buddies
didn't recieve this message, please let me know so I can add them to the
list - Thanks!