[Choir] Some Things

Sarai A. Cardoza scardoza at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 6 18:07:40 EST 2009

Awesome job today, guys! I thought we sounded great, so yay!

The big concert may be over, but we're not done -yet-! We still have
the Messiah sing on Saturday, so don't forget to look over your music.

For those who didn't get the message, or just need a reminder, Taco
party is on for Thursday, the 10th, in the music room. $5 to Kieran or
Ronen if you're coming. Thanks to my 5-9 class, I can't be there, so
enjoy yourselves!

On a non-choir note, if you're a Tim Burton fan, and need something fun
to do after a slew of finals and such, go see the exhibit at MoMA! I
went and I -loved- it! Details here:
http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/exhibitions/313

// Sarai ~ Your choir Vice-Pres ^__^ //