[Choir] Caroling on Thursday

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 15 13:17:03 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

The plan for Thursday evening's caroling is as follows:

7pm: meet in the Music Room to warm up and go over music (Brass - you might
be called earlier by Jerry to go thru some music)

7:30pm: Hoxie House (Hal has a reception that we will be singing at)

7:45-8:45pm:

                Back to Howe Center - sing for Mildred at Center Desk and
then move to Pierce Room and sing for students/kitchen staff

                Walk down to sing outside of Hayden/Davis, then walk down to
River Terrace and sing at River and 6th Street

                Walk to 619 Hudson Street and sing for Nathalie Waite and
Tony Blazini

                Walk to 730 Hudson Street and sing for Cat Rooney and Kamal
Tamna

                Walk to Jonas Hall and sing to Jonas/Humphries

                9pm: Polara House (Maureen Weatherall has a reception you'll
be singing at, then she'll have cookies and hot chocolate for everyone)

It's a little shorter than normal, but it is supposed to be cold so I kept
the schedule light. We can drop a couple of the outside ones out, too, if
it's too bad outside. Also, a few of the people we normally sing to will not
be available on Thursday evening.

Please - DRESS WARM, and if you have a small flashlight to bring with you,
please do so.

If you have any questions, let me know. THANKS, and looking forward to
Thursday night!

-Dave

PS  If you can't make Thursday, then HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours, and
see you in the new year!

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

david.zimmerman at stevens.edu

www.stevens.edu/performingarts

www.debaun.org