[Choir] Rent key change

William O. Estes westes at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 25 11:57:55 EDT 2009

Hey Qwire,

As promised I have made a better-looking, easier-to-read,
environmentally devastating new copy of the rent modulation that I
re-wrote. As before, it replaces the two pages that have the transition
on them - pages 47/48 and 49/50. There is currently a stack of copies
in the music room on the table next to the work study area. It is right
under the PLANT. You shall see what I mean if you go to get one today,
which I suggest you do to save time tomorrow.

The new version is FUNCTIONALLY IDENTICAL to the old one. It's just a
lot easier to read, the format is more consistent, and a third
arbitrary nonsense reason. You will not be lost without it, but Peter
McCauley will probably make fun of you. That guy's a jerk.

I will bring the stack with me to the theater on Saturday. I have
already taken a couple copies to ensure that our dear director and
accompanist will have some, since they're so nice.

Since the binders were in the music room, I have already replaced the
music in the following binders: 44, 34, 21, 46, and 10. I placed the
original pages in the front so that you wouldn't lose your notes or
obscene doodles.

Peter McCauley's a jerk,

William Estes

p.s. If you would like a sneaky-peaky, here are some linkies.
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/munificent7/page48bottom.jpg
and
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/munificent7/page49top.jpg