[Choir] Choir - tomorrow, 6:45!

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 29 10:59:19 EDT 2010

Dear Singers,

The Stevens Choir starts rehearsing tomorrow evening, Monday 8/30, at
6:45 p.m. sharp. Hoping to see you all - we have some great music on
deck!

The rehearsal schedule remains the same: Mondays & Thursdays 6:45-9:00.
Stevens' penchant for night classes also remains the same, so be sure
to let me know if you wish to continue in Choir but have a course
conflict on one night. The Choir sign-up sheet will ask for this
information.

This semester's performance dates are:

1) Homecoming: Saturday Sept. 25, 1:30 curtain at DeBaun (earlier call)

2) CHOIR CONCERT, Sunday Dec. 5, 3:00 curtain at DeBaun (earlier call)

3) The Messiah Sing at St. Matthews: Sunday Dec. 12, 2:00 p.m. curtain
(earlier call)

Our traditional holiday caroling party is on Thursday Dec. 16, evening.

Looking forward!

All best,
Bethany Reeves

Bethany Reeves