[Choir] Performing Arts Events

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:53:42 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to send my best wishes for a great concert on Sunday! I'm
greatly looking forward to it, as I do every year.

Second, I wanted you to be aware of the other concerts we have in the
department over the next week:

Friday, December 3 at 8pm - Piano Concert at Library

Saturday, December 4 at 8pm - Concert Band and Ensembles at DeBaun

Friday, December 10 at 7pm - Jazz Band Concert in Bissinger Room

Also, looking forward to Sunday, December 12 at 2pm for the Messiah Sing and
Thursday, December 16 for Christmas Caroling!

Thanks, and see you on Sunday if not before.

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts