[Choir] For Stutes, Readers, Soloists

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 4 19:34:45 EST 2010

Dear Stutes, Readers & Soloists -

Tomorrow we'll need to keep moving to get through the most necessary
things at tech. These things include logistics, and runs/bits of review
for several of the pieces.

THEREFORE:

READERS - At tech, when we get to your piece I'll ask you to simply
move to the mic, start your text, and then go back to the risers rather
than speaking it full through. YOU MAY, however, either stay after tech
 (including Stutes - see below) or come early in the afternoon (before
2 pm - say, 1:50) to get a chance to do it again in full at the mic.

STUTES - we'll only have time to start our pieces at the actual tech.
As soon as I can release the larger group, I want to quickly run our
pieces. Please be ready to do this right away when the larger group is
released, so I can release you too as quickly as possible.

SOLOISTS in "Ev'ry Time" - We will do a full sing-through of this piece
at tech. I would also be happy to stick around after Stutes and/or to
come in a early before the 2:00 call to review with any of you.

Looking forward!

Cheers,
BR

Bethany Reeves