[Choir] MESSIAH

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 13 13:06:52 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

GREAT job on Sunday afternoon! You really got me (and many others) into the
Christmas spirit!

And echoing Bethany but explaining...sorry for no cookies/refreshments, but
Richard Brode (organist/musical director) who handles that had 101 fever and
shouldn't have been there in the first place. That's why there wasn't
anything...but please send healing thoughts towards Richard for a speedy
recovery, as this is one of his busiest times in the church calendar.

Thanks, and I look forward seeing you for tacos and caroling on Thursday
night!
-Dave