[Choir] IMPORTANT re Outfits

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 16 19:30:42 EST 2010

Dear Choir -

This is just for those of you with outfits needing hems. Everyone else
may delete (including those of you taking care of your outfit hems
yourself).

For those of you with new Stevens Choir duds, this is an important
email. Please read closely, and respond right away. Thank you.

A theatre colleague of mine with extensive costume mistress experience
will be helping out with hems. Cindy is able to come before Choir time
this coming Thursday and also for some time in/around Choir next Monday.

PLEASE WRITE BACK and tell me if you can:

1) arrive this Thursday between 6:00 and Choir start (6:45)
2) stay after Choir Thursday (Stutes - not a good option for you, as we
need to rehearse)
3) arrive next Monday between 6:00 and Choir start (6:45)
4) stay after Choir Monday night

Please give me whichever options can work for you.

Of course, whenever you are scheduled, you'll need to bring your
pants/dress, and your performance shoes.

Note to men: the pants need to be hemmed even if they're at a doable
length, as the hems are unfinished.

Thank you, everyone!

Best,
BR