[Choir] Outfits - tomorrow, 6:00

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 17 22:42:43 EST 2010

Dear Choir -

This is re new outfit hems; everyone else may delete.

My thanks to the two persons who got back to me on this.

Everyone else (who is not having their hem done elsewhere):

Cindy Boyle will be in the Music Room tomorrow and Monday before Choir.
She will do hem measurements and take your garment with her for
adjustment when she leaves.

As no one wrote to say these were impossible times, I assume they will
work. You will need to come as close to 6:00 as possible, as Cindy
cannot do everyone at once and Choir starts at 6:45. We need that
rehearsal time.

Please note that if you cannot do this, or forget,

YOU'LL HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HEM.

There are various tailoring places in town; a business card from one
recommended by Dave Zimmerman is on my door. I strongly suggest you get
your item turned in to a tailor before Thanksgiving if you end up
having to do it on your own. Our concert is the week after turkey day.

Please bring your dress/slacks & performance shoes to the measuring
session, whether tomorrow or Monday.

Thank you.

Best,
BR