[Choir] R&J

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 20 12:55:14 EST 2010

Dear Choir -

For any of you interested in attending Romeo & Juliet tomorrow (Sunday)
-

I'm going to be meeting Katie and Aaron down at the lightrail station
at 1:30 (not DeBaun). Anyone who wants to come along, please show up
and don't be late, lest you miss us! If you decide to go I'd appreciate
a shout out. Cell, FYI, is 212-767-9030.

The lightrail is at the main Hoboken transit station at the south end
of town, which is straight down River Street from Stevens. To get to
the lightrail section of the station, go past the PATH entrances and
into the main station, then straight through to the south side of the
commuter train area, and bear right. The lightrail trains are off to
the right at the furthest southern end of the station. Tickets need to
be purchased by machine and validated before boarding, so leave a
little time for that (tickets are about $2.10; $4.20 round trip).

If you do miss us: take the lightrail to either Pavonia Newport station
or Exchange Place station. Then:

Transfer to the West Side Avenue Light Rail train, and take it to its
final stop at West Side Avenue. Walk down the stairs and turn left onto
West Side Avenue. Walk two blocks (past the Miss America Diner on the
left) and cross to the right side of West Side Avenue. The West Side
Theatre, #285, is housed within a long two-story building which also
houses NJCU’s (New Jersey City University's) Business Development
Incubator. The entrance is near the street corner.

FYI: I'll be staying behind after the show to help with strike (anyone
who'd like to pitch in is welcome). To get back to Hoboken, just
reverse the transit.

Cheers,
BR

Bethany Reeves