[Choir] Choir: recordings, midis online

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:06:24 EDT 2010

Dear Choir & Stutes,

Various midis and recordings of this semester's repertoire are
accessible to you via this link:

http://personal.stevens.edu/~breeves

All files pertaining to choir are prefaced "F10 Choir" or "F10 Stutes."

The files with "BR" are parts midis for "Bohemian Rhapsody" (available
thanks to Will Estes' work last year). Some of these are a bit out of
date in the sense that we are doing some different divisi this year,
but they are still useful overall, and there's a full-choir midi as
well.

The Messiah choruses are those we sing for the St. Matt's event on Dec.
12. "Messiah 11" is a brief piece for a soloist; auditions will be open
to anyone who is comfortable with the notes (it is written originally
for tenor).

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves