[Choir] Disney concert

Allison Henning ahenning at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 22 14:57:36 EDT 2011

Dear Choir,
As a result of how much fun we had singing the Lion King Songs... the idea
of possibility of having a low key solo/ensemble concert in the fall
semester based solely around Disney songs (because they are just so
awesome!) has been being discussed. Several people have said they think it
would be fun, so I thought I would propose it to everyone and see if you
thought it was a good idea/bad idea/good idea that you don't want to do/
(insert other option of feedback here). I hope your summers are going well
and I can't wait to sing with you again in the fall.

Allison Henning

ps. seniors... Congrats! and we'll miss you.