[Choir] Congratulations!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 20 02:06:40 EST 2011

Dear Choir,

BRAVI TUTTI!

Wonderful job tonight. I hope you all had a marvelous time; I certainly
did!

An extra shout-out to Stutes (hard hard work!), our speakers (within
musical numbers and out), soloists and duettists. Applause and thanks to
you all. My thanks also to Adam and other "DeBauners" in the Choir who
took extra care of things that most of us don't notice, but that greatly
impact our rehearsal and performance experience.

In case you missed this - President and Mrs. Farvardin came right
backstage to greet and congratulate us. They were thrilled with the
concert.

Thank you for the beautiful flowers and gifts, everyone. My jaw truly
dropped when I pulled those glorious scarves out of the gift bag. They
are just stunning.

I wish you some well-deserved rest tomorrow, and a joyous Thanksgiving.
No Choir on Monday. The following week, however, we go MESSIAH-crazy for
two weeks running! I'll be resending the link to the midi files soon.
;-)

See you after Turkey Day*.

With applause,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice
Stevens Institute of Technology

*Mon/Tues voice lessons DO go forward this week - don't let me confuse
you!