[Choir] This evening

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 6 14:13:54 EDT 2011

Dear Choir,

This evening, our tenor Section Leader, Will Stackpole, will conduct
the rehearsal. He will be assisted by our pianist, Stephanie Safko.

I myself am obliged to be away today (and tomorrow) due to certain
non-negotiable demands of my doctoral program.

Please give Will and Stephanie your absolute support and close
attention, and remember - we go public VERY soon! Thank you.

FYI - sectionals tonight will use the Calder Room on the 2nd floor of
Howe, rather than the Skyline Room on our own floor.

REMINDER - hemming for new outfits is tonight, 9:00 in the Music Room.
Ms. Cindy Boyle, who has helped out before, is our costume mistress for
this process. BRING PERFORMANCE SHOES.

Best,