[Choir] NEW INFO for Friday 10/14 - IMPORTANT

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 13 18:06:21 EDT 2011

Dear Choir,

We have two call times tomorrow - for tech, and for performance. The
performance call location is now THE MUSIC ROOM, at 1:00 (so, 12:55). DO
go to Canavan Arena for tech. Do NOT go there for the performance call.
Come to the Music Room instead. We will re-focus and re-warm up there,
and then walk to Canavan together.

The 1:00 call will be vital to our sound in the very challenging
acoustic of Canavan. Be sure to get to the Music Room a little early so
we can START at 1:00. Thank you.

The day, in order:

TECH call is 11:00 (be there by 10:40) at Canavan Arena (this is the
newer gym, next to the library. It's been transformed. You'll see).
Outfits are not required for tech, though you are welcome to wear yours
if it makes life easier.

LUNCH for volunteers: Hayden Lounge (one of the dorms, down a bit from
Howe Center, going south). You are welcome to step in and grab some chow
between tech and getting dressed.

1:00 PERFORMANCE CALL: THE MUSIC ROOM. I repeat - at 1:00 (which means
12:55 at latest), ASSEMBLE, FULLY DRESSED, IN THE MUSIC ROOM. I suggest
umbrellas and some kind of jacket in case of rain.

We will head to Canavan as a group, and be in our reserved seats there
by 1:30.

WE PROCESS onto the risers as the dignitaries start to process from the
library (we'll see this on a jumbo screen), at approx. 1:45.

--- Event details will be covered at tech and to some extent in
tonight's rehearsal ----

FYI - I will not be using a pitch pipe, as the piano will be right next
to me.

AFTER TECH: we are all invited to the reception being held at Babbio.
Dave Zimmerman requests that you stay in your dresses and tuxes for this
event.

Thanks everyone. Time to do ourselves proud.

Best,