[Choir] Invitation to Rocky Horror

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 26 15:06:49 EDT 2011

Hi All,

First, I apologize if you are receiving this multiple times – just trying to
get the word out.

The Theater Company is producing The Rocky Horror Show, an annual production
at the Monroe Center. I’m producing the show, Robert Gonzales is
directing/choreographing, and Carl Russell is lighting/sound design. We open
on Thursday evening, and runs for only three performances in Hoboken –
Thursday at 8pm, Friday at 8pm and 11pm.

Normal student price is $20. If any students from Stevens would like to
attend, The Theater Company is offering for the FRIDAY at 11pm show ONLY – 2
tickets for $25. That’s nearly ½ the regular price for students!

Tickets will not be sold in advance at this price, only at the door. And a
valid Stevens ID must be shown, and you will receive 2 tickets for only $25.
If you do not come with two people, then the $20 price will apply. Check or
cash only, and first come first serve (general admission seating)

 The show is at the Monroe Center for the Arts – 720 Monroe Street, 2nd
Floor in Hoboken. The 2-for-1 deal is only good on Friday, October 28 at
11pm for Stevens students. For more information, check out the promo video:
<http://www.youtube.com/TheTheaterCompanyVid>
http://www.youtube.com/TheTheaterCompanyVid For pictures, you can check out
The Theater Company's page on Facebook:
<http://www.facebook.com/TheTheaterCompany>
www.facebook.com/TheTheaterCompany

If you have any questions, please let me know. Feel free to pass on to
others, and maybe I’ll see you at the show on Friday night!

Thanks,

-Dave

PS  A Stevens and Choir alum – Paul Kazalski – is playing Rocky in the show.