[Choir] Congrats! And, music! And, Thursday!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 29 23:04:24 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

Congratulations on a fine concert today. Several members noted that we
did some best-ever performances of various pieces today, and I think
they are correct. Well done all!!

A special thanks to everyone who contributed above & beyond by taking
on readings, solos & small ensembles, and the extra rehearsal time those
all entailed.

MUSIC: I apologize - I forgot to ask you all to replace your folders in
the wooden box/dolly backstage at DeBaun. Probably some of you did;
those will be returned to the Music Room by DeBaun staff. If you took
yours away with you, it needs to come back to the Music Room.

THURSDAY would be a good time to do that: 6:45, per usual, for
"Witness" and a celebration of our year (remember - tomorrow we have the
night off). I'll ask Dave about the snacks situation, but if you can
bring goodies, please plan to do so.

Would anyone be willing to take on a little organizing along the lines
of who's-bringing-what?

Again, congratulations on today! And thank you for the lovely flowers.

Warmly,