[Choir] Convocation call time change -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Aug 28 13:17:20 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

Please note that we are now called for Convocation next Wednesday Sept.
5 at 1:30, not 1:00. The event is being held at the Schaefer Athletic
Center.

For clarity's sake: "call time" means "ready-to-rehearse time." It does
not mean "walking in looking for the Choir," "running to the rest room,"
etc. Please get to Schaefer EARLY in order to be sure we are all ready
to warm up and run the Alma Mater as a complete ensemble before large
numbers of people start to arrive. The ceremony starts at 2:00, so we
need to be pretty much done by about 1:45. This is a very public
performance, and we need to be on our toes. Thank you!

Remember - dress code is best described as going out to dinner to a
very nice restaurant, with people you want to impress.

Best,
Dr. Reeves