[Choir] Cabaret

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 4 10:23:32 EST 2012

Dear Choir,

The following is forwarded for those of you interested in performing on
the upcoming cabaret evening. A "cabaret" is essentially a song recital,
but with non-classical repertoire. Standards, show tunes, jazz, and
popular song apply.

In interested, please be sure you email the address Dave gives below -
tap at stevens.edu. Don't write to Dave himself. Thank you.

Best,
BR
_____________

Hi All,

Theta Alpha Phi is producing another Cabaret Night, on February 24,
2012 at 9pm in the Bissinger Room. If you are interested in being a part
of it, please email tap at stevens.edu with one or two songs you are
interested in performing (you must have the sheet music for the songs)

TAP has secured three coaches (Kristie Damell, Robert Gonzales, and
Bethany Reeves) and an accompanist (me!) to work with you on your
song(s). First, though, email your interested to tap at stevens.edu and
we’ll take it from there. Also if you have any questions, or want to
know what “cabaret” is, then email us.

Thanks!

Dave Zimmerman
Advisor, Theta Alpha Phi