[Choir] For Stutes -

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:37:09 EST 2012

Dear Stutes,

First - rehearsal as usual this week, all hands on deck.

Re next week: I want to find out from each of you if it's possible to
switch our rehearsal to Monday rather than Thursday just for next week.
Please take a look at your schedule and let me know, either via email or
no later than our rehearsal this coming Thurs. Thank you!

Reasons:

1) An event involving quite a few Choir members, "Dr. Horrible's
Singalong Blog," has only two performances, and one is Thursday right
after Choir (it's also hard for me personally to make it to Weds evening
events at Stevens, which is the other perf night).

2) Further, I've found over the years that some students like, or just
need, to get a Thursday night jump on their spring break travels (when
they have light Fridays, that is).

Let me know.

Best,