[Choir] Voice Workshop on Saturday

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:36:09 EST 2012

 Hi All,

 My theater company is holding a Cabaret Workshop on Saturday, and we
 have open spots for anyone who might be interested.

 We meet at the Monroe Center in Hoboken (720 Monroe Street, Studio C413
 on the 4th floor) at 1pm and work on a song or two that you would like
 to work on (you bring the sheet music - I'll be the accompanist) We
 break for the afternoon for you to work on your own, and then we come
 back later for a mic check and final performance at 8pm.

 We have done this workshop over the past few years and it has been
 well-received by the participants. No matter what your experience level
 is, you can get something out of the workshop.

 Normally, the fee is $25, but I'm willing to discount Stevens students
 to $15. You have to pre-register, though, by emailing me at
 david.zimmerman at stevens.edu and then you can pay in cash at the door.

 Let me know if you are interested.

 Thanks, all!
 -Dave