[Choir] Macbeth

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 20 10:14:33 EDT 2012

For any choir members interested in theatre and/or Shakespeare:

Dear All,

The Actors Shakespeare Company at NJCU is currently performing
Shakespeare's "Macbeth." I myself am going this coming Friday night
3/23, and will be leaving from Stevens by 5:30 for a leisurely trip to
the West Side Theatre (via Lightrail) and a possible quick stop at the
fabulous Miss American Diner near the theatre. I would be delighted to
have company.

The play begins at 7:30. All student prices have been lowered to $10.
Link: http://www.ascnj.org/

I suggest reserving tickets ahead of time just in case, as the house is
a smallish black box.

If you are coming and would like to travel with me, please meet me in
the DeBaun lobby at 5:30 Friday.

If you'd like to go on your own, to that or another performance, take
the Hoboken lightrail to either Exchange Place or Pavonia Newport (you
can also take the PATH to Exchange Place, which can be a bit faster),
and transfer to the West Side Avenue lightrail.

Get out at West Side Avenue. Once down at street level (take stairs),
turn left on the Avenue and walk for several blocks, past Culver Ave.
(the Miss America Diner will appear to your left). At that point, cross
Culver. Pass the next street, Fisk (which is only off to your right).The
West Side Theatre, at 285 West Side Avenue, is close to Fisk and is
located in a low-slung, two story building shared with a school. It's
accessed through modest, street-level doors.

Link: http://www.ascnj.org/your-visit/directions/

Best,
Bethany Reeves