[Choir] 6:45 Thursday - Witness, treats, partay!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed May 2 23:56:51 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

Remember - tomorrow (Thurs) evening at 6:45, Music Room, we are
reviewing/learning the Stevens Choir's all-time (well, since about 2003)
FAVORITE piece, "Witness," in prep for Homecoming next fall - and as at
that performance I'll be inviting all the alums (since 2003...) up to
sing it with the Choir, SENIORS SHOULD COME!

It is also our celebration of our year of singing. If you were in Choir
just fall semester, that counts as part of the year - come!

We'll sing for Long Enough To Get A Handle On the Song (more or less),
then break and enjoy ourselves. Please note that there will be some
performances in Bissinger (Music & Tech) starting at about 8, and an art
exhibit there beforehand, so feel free to toggle back & forth between
rooms if you like post "Witness." Choir members Lauren Harpst and John
Baldassano (anyone else??) will be performing at various points.

Looking forward!

Cheers,