[Choir] - The List

Ann Anderson Evans annevans123 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:48:40 EDT 2012

I can assure you that singing with "adults" (as Bethany calls me, though
it's not the *mot juste*) is nowhere near as much fun. Besides, I am fairly
confident that many of you will know what *mot juste* means, and that makes
me happy.  I do hesitate, however, to show this to my husband......

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM, howie allen <hallen at stevens.edu> wrote:

> That's right boys and girls, it's that time of the year. Attached is
> "That's What Bethany Said" a compilation of the funniest things Bethany has
> said all year. Warning: Bethany is highly inappropriate. Do not share this
> list with small children. Readers with weak hearts or small bladders are
> advised to have medication readily accessible in case of an accident.
>
> Enjoy!
> Howie

*Ann Anderson Evans*
*Writer and Adjunct Professor, Montclair State University*
Adjunct Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology
*(201) 792-6892 or (973) 495-0338
*
*www.linguisticsintheclassroom.com*
*www.annandersonevans.com*