[Choir] Fwd: Choir Concert pieces on YouTube

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue May 22 19:08:52 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

Please see Robert's note below, re a few Choir Concert pieces now on
YouTube (Double Trouble, Danny Boy & the Alma Mater).

DVDs are $5 and can be requested from Robert, but he won't be able to
get to them until sometime in June.

FYI, the DVD contains pretty much just the music - I think only one
reading makes it in (Will R, "Shawshank" excerpt). I know a lot of you
were involved as readers. Please write to me separately if you would
like the general music-only DVD policy to be changed, and I'll make a
case for different editing practices next time.

I hope the seniors reading this are geared up & ready to fly to next
adventures, and that everyone else has started an enjoyable and restful
summer before tackling next year!

Cheers,
BR