[Choir] Sectionals possible

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 1 16:05:44 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

Our soprano section leader, Melissa Lugo, wrote me to suggest that
sections try to get together somewhere on campus to review music during
this enforced no-real-rehearsal period. This need not involve more than
a room somewhere (EAS?), a working computer with internet to access the
midi site I keep sending around, a few scores (anyone with swipe access
can get into the Music Room for this) and people focused on reviewing
their parts together. Could be fun, and would DEFINITELY be a plus for
the ensemble - the concert is coming when it's coming, hurricane or no!

I've written to the various section leaders with Melissa's idea. I, or
they directly, will keep you posted. Please do participate if they are
able to set anything up!

Chafing with cabin fever in upper Manhattan and missing you all - take
care!