[Choir] Next week - we'll be on camera - be there on time!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 12 15:11:48 EDT 2012

Dear Choir,

A "thank you" video is being made for a Stevens alumnus who recently
made a very, very generous donation to the school. WE are going to be
part of that video.

If you are a Thursday-only person: if there's any way you can get to
the first half hour of Choir on Monday, please do!

Monday at 7:00 (give or take a few minutes) we will be filmed singing
the opening of the "Hallelujah Chorus." We'll need to be warmed up and
ready to go. Please be ON TIME.

Thanks!

Cheers,