[Choir] Attendance

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:01:10 EDT 2013

This is for choir members who did not appear at Choir this week.

You need to contact me immediately. Choir is a commitment, and
regardless of what else may be happening for anyone, we have a concert
NEXT WEEK. Knowing the notes is not enough; you need to be responsible
to your colleagues and to the higher levels of the music as well, which
received much attention this week. That means you need to be in
rehearsal. If you were out last week for the show, this is particularly
important. Please explain your absence. Thank you.