[Choir] Choir - back in the saddle

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 1 21:28:58 EST 2013

Dear All!

I hope you had a great several days off and week off from Choir. Looking
forward to seeing you all again this week as we prep for the MESSIAH
Sing next Saturday!

Re that:

When: Saturday Dec. 7, 6:30 call time; 7:30 start (we need to work some
in the space)

Where: St. Matthew's, northwest corner of 8th & Hudson Streets

Our role: to lead the choruses selected for the Sing (we've met most of
them at some point during the semester and will be working on them this
week), and to perform one particular number on our own ("He Trusted in
God").

This is the final major Choir performance of the semester. It is part of
our ensemble's calendar and all members are expected to be there. It is
an open sing - if you have friends who'd enjoy coming to either just
listen or to sing along, bring them!

MIDIS:
http://www.cyberbass.com/Major_Works/Handel_GF/Handel_Messiah.htm

Part files, as well as full piece files, are available.

The chorus numbers included in the Sing are #s 4, 7, 9, 12, 17, 22, 26,
28, 44, and possibly 46.

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice