[Choir] Choir & Off Center Thursday

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 3 00:09:42 EST 2013

This is for those of you in Off Center.

I understand that again, Off Center has a performance scheduled to start
at 9 pm on a Choir night.

I am a fan of Off Center and its marvelous, fun creativity. HOWEVER, I
have to draw a line in the sand. It is past time for those of you who
are members of both ensembles to insist that Thursday O-C performances
start at 9:15.

We have a PUBLIC, OFF-CAMPUS performance on Saturday evening in which
the Stevens Choir is representing Stevens institute of Technology to the
community at large. There are very few arts events of this kind coming
from Stevens, and it is important. We need every single bit of rehearsal
we can get, and Choir will let out at 9:00 on Thursday.

Each of you having made a commitment to this ensemble, I must ask you to
respect it.

Thank you.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice