[Choir] Choir attendance

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 4 08:57:13 EST 2013

Dear All,

This is specifically to those of you whose attendance has been
faltering of late. To everyone else, I send a thank you for holding to
your commitment in the face of busy schedules and the ever-circulating
Stevens Cold (or whatever iteration of same may have hit you).

To those who have been missing: please realize that rehearsals are more
difficult without you, and semester repertoire after a certain point has
been chosen with the full group in mind, including you. Well into the
semester is not the time to start disappearing. Please contact me
separately if you have specific and intractable problems. Otherwise, I
look forward to seeing you back in rehearsal.

Best,