[Choir] URGENT re Outfits (new members)

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 15 18:55:03 EST 2013

Dear First-Semester Choir Members,

THE DRESSES ARRIVED TODAY (and the tuxes have long since
arrived...despite some not being picked up! PICK YOURS UP)

IMPORTANT: I (and/or Ms. Cindy Boyle) will be in the Music Room tomorrow
after the Voice Recital, from 2:30-4:30 (possibly later, if Cindy
comes), to take MEASUREMENTS for hems. For most of you, your
pants/dresses will be too long.

Please try very hard to get up here during that time.

Men - if you've tried on your pants and they fit, no worries for you.

An alternative to having Cindy do your hem, as neither she nor I can be
completely available (and I do not sew, FYI - I just take measurements
if I have to), is to go to a cleaning/tailoring shop in Hoboken.
Recommendations that came in:

 From Liz Lamb:

The cleaners 6th and Bloomfield does a nice job hemming.  I have used
them for sds costumes.

 From Katie Ricculli:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/domenico-spoleti-custom-tailoring-hoboken [2]

 From Dave Zimmerman:

Master Cleaners, 903 Willow Ave

Cindy can be at Stevens Monday and Tuesday between 3-6 pm as well, but
if everyone waits until Tuesday we are unlikely to get everything done
on time. PLEASE try to come tomorrow - and wear your performance shoes.
Thank you.

PLEASE REPLY and let me know you have read and understood this email.
Thank you!

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice