[Choir] Still need your dress/pants hemmed??

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 17 22:19:59 EST 2013

If the subject line applies to you:

Cindy Boyle will be in the Music Room tomorrow from 3-6 pm to do hems.
PLEASE COME BY.

I'm not going to call in Cindy for the same hours on Tuesday unless
absolutely necessary, as her time is valuable. I need to know right away
it it IS necessary, so write to me immediately in that case. Thank you.

If you can't take advantage of her work and you still need your hem
done, you're going to have to take your dress/pants to a tailor/dry
cleaning shop in Hoboken and get it done by Sunday. Choir emails went
out last week with some recommendations.

Thank you.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice