[Choir] Thank you & congratulations!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 24 20:18:31 EST 2013

Dear Choir,

Congratulations on a fine performance today! Numerous persons stopped me
afterwards with compliments on your work. Everything went well and there
were many, many high points in the concert.

Thank you for the dynamic range - well done!

And, thank you for the flowers. :-)

Remember - tomorrow you have the night off. At present I have very few
confirmations of persons coming in to audition for the tenor and soprano
"Messiah" solos. DO let me know if you wish to sing for me and haven't
written yet (including if you have Monday class and need another time).
I'm going to head out once I hear those who are signed up, so I MUST
know if you are coming, and when (7:45-8:15 preferred, since a couple
people are already coming in at 7:30).

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break! We will hunker down with MESSIAH
one week from tomorrow, at the usual M/Th rehearsal time & place.

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice