[Choir] Outfit $

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 8 14:01:18 EDT 2013

Dear Choir - this is for those of you ordering gowns and tuxes this
semester -

The orders have been turned in to Robert Gonzales for processing. Now we
need to pay for them:

Women: $40
Men: $60

Those sums constitute half the actual price. Stevens pays the rest. The
outfits are yours to keep.

We can take cash or checks (I'm asking Robert about the possibility of
Duckbills). Checks should be made out to Stevens Institute of
Technology, BUT should also have a notation, in the lower left hand
corner, that the $ is for "Stevens Choir outfit." Otherwise you're just
making a contribution to Stevens.

Best,