[Choir] THURS REHEARSAL - weird schedule! READ THIS

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 23 14:17:15 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Tomorrow, Thursday 10/24, Choir is going to operate on an unusual
schedule.

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP. Rehearsal is NOT less important than usual due to
tomorrow's changes - it's actually more so. We have almost no time for
sectionals on Thursdays, and my plan to do some sectional work last week
was torpedoed by poor attendance. Tomorrow should be ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Women: 6:45-8:15
Men: 8:20 (sharp - there & ready to go) to 9:00

I realize a couple of our Thursday men are in "Rocky." You fellows know
who you are. You are released from rehearsal tomorrow since I've agreed
to an 8:30 "Rocky" call anyway, but I may need to utilize some of your
private lesson time next week to catch you up with Choir music from
tonight.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice