[Choir] Correction - initial call time to 11:30, Sun 5/4 concert

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 20 21:23:47 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

I have to move the call time on Sunday 5/4 from 12 noon to 11:30.

I do not want to do this, but the fact is, there is no actual Thursday
rehearsal the week right before the concert, since Monday 4/28 AND
Thursday 5/1 are both on MONDAY schedules.

Anyone who is a Thurs only person who CAN come on Thurs 5/1, please
please do.

In sum, we will be forced to start early on Sunday for additional
brush-up simply because a fair number of choir members will not have had
rehearsal for over a week, what with the scheduling upsets. We can't
hope to succeed in a concert under those conditions, and will just have
to roll up our sleeves a bit more on our Sunday.

Let's all cross our fingers for NO SNOW next year...

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice