[Choir] Are you in Choir this semester?

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 31 19:21:59 EDT 2014

Dear Choir,

Please alert me (write to me, not the list - breeves at stevens.edu) if you
are NOT planning to be in the Stevens Choir this semester. I need to
know who's in, and if I didn't see you this past week, you're a question
mark.

If you ARE sitting this semester out, also please let me know if you'd
like to remain on the Choir email list, as I must start updating it (btw
- if I already know you are planning to come back next semester because
you've said so, I'll just leave you on).

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and take you off the list. Please forgive the
very abrupt "you have been unsubscribed" message the system sends, in
that case.

Thank you.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice